- High-quality material is solid, rugged and attractive to bring lucrative design aesthetics on all sides
- 6.6” 120Hz Full HD+ IPS screen provides waterdrop design along with 2408x1080p resolution and 400 PPI
- Doke OS 3.1 (Android 12) offers remarkable user experience with elevated privacy and security features
- MediaTek Helio G96 octa-core processor ensures high-efficiency performance and smoother multitasking
- 5000 mAh battery will produce long-lasting battery endurance along with 66W fast charging and 33W wireless charging
- 50MP triple rear and 16MP front camera can generate excellent photography and HQ selfies
- MIL-STD-810H standards and IP68 & IP69K waterproof body can face tough situations efficiently and bravely
BlackView BV9200 4G smartphone is a solid development with an array of high-tech specifications. It comes with Doke OS 3.1 (Android 12), a 6.6” 120Hz display, MediaTek processor, up to 8GB/256GB storage and a 5000mAh battery. The rugged handset features a lanyard hook, 2-in-1 fingerprint scanner, Glove mode, and IP68 & IP69K waterproof and durable body.
Build & Design
The Android smartphone acknowledges a rugged design with MIL-STD-810H standards. It appears pretty stylish and attractive in the durable metal frame build. The front side gains a 6.6-inch waterdrop notch tough display with narrow bezels. Enthusiasts will notice impressive craftsmanship on the back with a rectangular camera module integrated into the upper left corner. It comes in three color (Black, Orange, and Green) options. Physically, the Blackview device measures 174.45×81.8×13.6mm and weighs 310g.
The front of the phone boasts a 6.6-inch Full HD+ IPS display. It looks great in the waterdrop notch module. The 120Hz-rated screen supports 2408x1080p resolution and has the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It will also deliver 2.4K resolution and 400 PPI to collect a better color gamut.
In the software zone, the 4G handset installs Doke OS 3.1 based on Android 12. It is simply remarkable to achieve revolutionary milestones in terms of performance, navigation and interface. Users will contain phenomenal privacy settings and unique patterns of app-opening and good navigation speed.
The MediaTek Helio G96 octa-core chipset is deployed in the Central Processing Unit of the BlackView rugged device. The octa-core unit captures two Cortex-A76 (2.05GHz) and six Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) cores. In addition to that, the handset also supports ARM MALI G57 GPU to accommodate graphical performance. The RAM and internal storage are up to 8GB and 256GB.
There is a whopping 5000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery in the power zone of the BlackView BV9200 smartphone. It will advocate 66W Fast Charging as well as 33W wireless charging. Additionally, you will get a triple-cam (50MP+8MP+0.3MP) mechanism on the back, a 16MP selfie snapper, WIFI, Bluetooth, dual smart PA Box speakers and many other features.
- Doke OS 3.1 (Android 12) operating system
- 6.6-inch 120Hz Full HD+ display
- 5000mAh long-lasting battery
- Powerful MediaTek Helio G96 processor
- Didn't find
Current: $280.43 | Average: $360.12 | The lowest: $245.99 | 5 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-21