Blackview BL8800 5G
- Rugged and stylish physique presents beautiful craftsmanship and pleasant hand grip for a comfortable experience
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS waterdrop notch display provides good resolution and visuality across all scenarios
- Doke 3.0 OS (based on Android 11) gets a smoother user interface along with enhanced security and privacy settings
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC offers smooth processing through 8GB RAM and ARM MALI Natt MC2 GPU
- 8380mAh non-removable battery delivers good service life and supports 33 Quick Charge facility
- 50MP quad-cam mechanism generates HQ pictures and videos, and a 16MP lens shoots excellent selfies and video calls
- Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi, and OTG bring consolidated connectivity to share and transfer data smoothly
BlackView BL8800 5G smartphone installs Doke OS 3.0 based on Android 11. There will be the Dimensity 700 CPU paired with the massive 8GB RAM and ARM MALI Natt MC2 GPU to support the processing operations of the 5G rugged handset.
Design and Build
The two primary considerations of the BlackView 5G device are ruggedness and elegance. The exterior is crafted magnificently following a waterproof concept for the 6.5” display. Users notice the protruding modules at the four corners on the back of the phone, which will protect the phone when it falls. It uses high-grade materials to get toughness and be ready to face adventures confidently. The smartphone weighs 367g on the scale.
The waterdrop notch screen of the rugged handset measures 6.58-inch diagonally with up to 85% screen-to-body ratio. It demonstrates FHD+ 2408x1080p resolution and 400 PPI to display pictures, videos, and other content flawlessly.
The software area of the device comprises the Doke 3.0 OS, which is based on Android 11. It ensures good security and privacy settings to make you feel free while exploring apps. Also, users will experience silky smooth operation with reliable, smoother navigation and user interface.
The MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor is the primary provider in the CPU. It installs two Cortex-A76 2.2GHz cores and six Cortex-A55 2.0GHz cores. Additionally, there is an 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and ARM MALI Natt MC2 GPU to facilitate the overall performance and multitasking. Users will have 128GB of internal storage.
An 8380mAh Li-Po non-removable battery comes with the support for a 33W quick charge amenity. For photography, the Blackview BL8800 5G integrates a quad-cam system on the back, including a 50MP primary camera, 20MP IR Night Vision camera, 8MP Ultra-wide camera, and 2MP depth camera. On the display side, it has a 16MP shooter for selfies and video calls. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi, OTG, GPS, and a Type-C port.
- Good battery life
- Efficient OS
- Larger storage
- Didn't find
Specification: Blackview BL8800 5G
Current: $392.61 | Average: $364.85 | The lowest: $324.99 | 7 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-08