- High-quality material acknowledges impressive design and solid construction with waterdrop notch style
- 6.52” HD+ IPS touchscreen collects 1600x720p resolution and 269 PPI to enhance your user experience
- Doke 3.0 OS (Android 12 Go) provides excellent user experience and secure navigation with several privacy settings
- Unisoc SC9863A1 octa-core processor brings stable and faster performance in collaboration with PowerVR GE8322 GPU
- 5180mAh non-removable battery triggers long-lasting endurance and Fast Charging via Type-C port
- 13MP rear shooter bestows HQ picture and videos in addition to 5MP selfie shooter
- Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band WIFI delivers robust connectivity to share data and network connections
BlackView A52 smartphone installs Doke OS 3.0 (Android 12 Go) and Unisoc processor to be efficient on all fronts. It is a magnificent reflection of superior characteristics to be your true companion. There is a 2GB RAM, 6.52” IPS display, and 5180 mAh battery to stimulate top-class performance and user experience.
Design and Build
In terms of physical build, the 4G smartphone highlights solid materials to generate a strong body as well as fascinating aesthetics. Externally, it looks glorious in the slim and lightweight physique with a 6.52” diagonal display in the front. On the back, the unit comprises a space for a single camera and another single lens on the display side. Physically, the BlackView phone measures 164.2x76x9.05mm and weighs 183g.
The display is something recognizable about the smartphone device and this development equips a 6.52-inch IPS HD+ touchscreen. This panel looks crazy in the waterdrop notch style and narrow bezels. Enthusiasts will achieve outstanding user experience and navigation with 1600x720p resolution and 269 PPI pixel density.
In the software corridor, the handset configures the Doke OS 3.0 based on Android 12. It pledges to deliver a phenomenal and user-friendly interface and navigation in addition to several privacy and security features. One can manage and customize app icons as per different requirements.
There is the Unisoc SC9863A1 octa-core chipset to manage processing operations throughout the unit. It endeavors to create good outputs with four ARM Cortex-A55 (1.6GHz) and four Cortex-A55 (1.2GHz) cores. In addition to that, the processor is also configured with 2GB LPDDR4 RAM for smoother multitasking as well as PowerVR GE8322 GPU for excellent graphical performance. The internal storage is 32GB.
In the power department, the BlackView A52 4G smartphone equips a 5180mAh non-removable polymer battery with Fast Charging support. Additionally, it features dual-band WIFI, Bluetooth 4.2, dual (13MP+5MP) cameras, face unlocking, a radio, and a speaker.
- 6.52" HD+ IPS display
- Doke OS 3.0 (Android 12 Go) operating system
- 5180mAh long-lasting battery
- Didn't find
Current: $106.76 | Average: $102.98 | The lowest: $99.2 | 2 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-17