Bezior XF200 Folding Electric Bike
- Lightweight aluminum alloy shell material and heat treatment with higher strength, corrosion, and rust resistance
- Shimano 7-speed gear system and crank 52T gear wheel improves the fun of riding
- The 48V15Ah power supply with a 18650 large-capacity battery pack offers longer battery life
- A brushless 48V 1000W high-speed motor and star gear design help amplify torque and improve energy efficiency
- 3 riding modes: electric mode, power-assisted mode, and riding mode
- The built-in 5-speed boost mode gets adjusted from low auxiliary mode to high auxiliary mode
- LCD with a new interface helps in data viewing
Bezior XF200 folding electric bike is a foldable vehicle assembled to make your local commuting convenient and joyful. It comes with various top-tier specifications and an aluminum alloy frame to bring sturdiness and efficiency together. The folding bike delivers up to 130km mileage and 40km/h speed, along with several other utilities.
Design and Construction
With the aluminum alloy frame and rubber tires, the Bezior electric bike obtains a brilliant structure. Both wheels carry a disc-braking system, while the handlebar houses a display and some other amenities. There is a flashlight to support night riding, and 20-inch fat tires can bear the max load of up to 200kg. Physically, the electric bicycle measures 100x80x50cm (folding) and 177x120x100cm (unfolding)and weighing 23kg.
There is a 1000W high-speed brushless motor integrated into the rear wheel to manage operations efficiently. It is lightweight and can deliver excellent torque, ensuring a convenient riding experience for enthusiasts. Also, it has the efficiency to climb up to 35-degree of max grade and produce up to 40km/h of speed.
In terms of power, the Bezior XF200 folding electric bike features a 48V 15Ah 18650 lithium battery to produce fascinating mileage and performance. The hidden battery can serve you through up to 130km of riding on a power-assisted mode. The next-gen BMS mechanism also provides several safety measures.
The handlebar of the folding bike consists of an LCD display to add more convenience to the journey. It portrays the bike performance data in real-time, including the current speed and mode, mileage, gear switching, battery status, etc.
Furthermore, the Bezior XF200 bike incorporates 20”x4.0” fat tires to deal with all sorts of terrains. The duo is anti-skid, anti-slip, and wear-resistant to bestow riders with a comfortable trip and long-lasting life. Moreover, it hosts a dual-disc braking system and Shimano 7-speed shifting module as well.
- Shimano 7-speed gear system
- Dual-shock absorber
- 48V15Ah power supply
- Did not find
Specification: Bezior XF200 Folding Electric Bike
Current: $1385.99 | Average: $1,440.19 | The lowest: $1385.99 | 5 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22