Bezior X500 Pro Electric Bike
- The aluminum alloy shell looks tough and competent alongside being attractive with a 200kg load capacity and folding design
- LCD display allows riders to track crucial data, i.e., battery status, mileage, current speed, etc., in real-time
- 500W brushless motor helps riders conquer the 30km/h max speed and 30-degree gradient climbing
- 48V 10.4Ah lithium battery facilitates hassle-free riding with 45km mileage and multiple safety protections
- 26×1.95” rubber mountain tires are solid and wear-resistant to surpass harsh and stubborn road conditions confidently
- Dual-disc brakes offer good safety and protection in emergency braking to capture hassle-free riding
- The bright headlight will spread enough brightness to illuminate your path enormously for safer night commuting
Bezior X500 Pro Electric Bike might be a thoughtful alternative when it comes to exploring local streets and mediums distances. It is a spectacular amalgamation of high-end technicalities and fabulous design to make your journey memorable and full of comfort. The 500W motor, 10.4Ah battery, 5” LCD display, and 26” tires are some of the highlighting specs to name.
Physically, the Bezior bike is simply creative and mesmerizing in its folding design. It is assembled gorgeously using the high-grade aluminum alloy frame within the full size of 90x185x105cm. When constricted, it measures only 100x95x45cm and weighs 23kg. Alongside an adjustable cushion, the bike contains an LCD display on the handle and a headlight on the front. Also, the duo of 26” rubber tires installs a disc-brake panel in the middle. A solid body can accommodate a 200kg max payload.
It is another highlighting prospect in the portfolio riders can consider adding more excitement. On the handle, the foldable bike integrates a 5” LCD screen to serve users with lots of important information. You can monitor the battery status, current speed, mileage, mode, etc., in real-time.
People can enjoy a powerful performance by integrating a 500W high-speed brushless motor. It gains the potential to achieve the max 30km/h speed along with 30° gradient climbing and amplified torque. You can switch between three riding modes – Electric Mode, Power Assist Mode, and Riding Mode.
The power orbit of the Bezior X500 Pro Electric Bike installs a 18650 48V 10.4Ah lithium battery hidden inside the frame. With the support of an intelligent BMS module, it can attain a max reach of 45km in pure electric mode and 100km in auxiliary mode. The charging time is 4-6h.
Furthermore, the IP54-rated bike features a pair of mountain rubber tires of 26-inch diameters each. It is a tough and consolidated profile to withstand rough road conditions and complex terrains. Moreover, the dual-disc braking module is added to enhance safety in an emergency.
- Foldable and durable design
- 500W brushless motor
- 10.4Ah economical battery
- 5-inch LCD screen
- A bit less speed
Current: $979.99 | Average: $1,061.49 | The lowest: $979.99 | 7 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24