Bezior X500 Electric Bike
- Aluminum alloy frame derives tough and robust physique with fascinating look and 200kg payload capacity
- 5” LCD display is confirmed to deliver valuable data, including remaining battery, speed, mileage, and mode
- 500W brushless motor brings amazing riding and efficient performance with 40km/h speed and 350 gradient climbing
- 48V 12.8Ah lithium battery provides 100km range and takes 6h charging time
- 26×4.0” rubber tires are more robust with anti-slip and anti-skid attributes to conquer rugged terrains reliably
- Zoom hydraulic disc braking system and Shimano 27-speed transmission ensure a safer and secure journey
- LED headlight on the front intends to give good brightness to shine your paths during night riding
Bezior X500 Electric Bike is a gorgeous vehicle for adventure lovers with a spate of advanced specifications and an elegant structure. The aluminum alloy frame highlights solid craftsmanship and attractive design. In other features, it has a 500W motor, a 12.8Ah battery, dual disc brakes, 26” rubber tires, and a digital meter on the handle.
Build and Design
The maximum payload bearing capacity is 200kg, thanks to the aluminum alloy rigid frame. The Bezior bike acknowledges a fantastically-assembled design to look fascinating from all angles. There is an LED headlight on the front and a digital meter on the handle. The bottom side hosts a pair of 26” wheels (alloy rims), a dual-disc braking system, and a side stand. In the folding and unfolding stances, it measures 105x100x45cm and 198x110x100cm, respectively, and weighs 28.5kg.
Enthusiast riders are free to track real-time bike performance data with the help of the dedicated 5-inch intelligent LCD display panel on the handlebar. It dares to convey useful information, including the current speed, mileage, gear shifting, battery status, etc., to make your driving more comfortable, delightful, and hassle-free.
There is a powerful 500W brushless motor to manage and stimulate the overall endeavors of the vehicle. The stringent and high-speed motor operates efficiently, containing a max speed of 40km/h and a 35-degree gradient ability. You will enjoy a convivial trip on rough, bumpy, and uneven road conditions. There are three operation modes – Electric Mode, Riding Mode, and Power Assist Mode.
The power requirements are the responsibility of the Panasonic 18650 48V 12.8Ah lithium battery. It yields the required temperament to manage the power department confidently. It can achieve a max of 100km of mileage (Power Assist) in a single charge to let you navigate confidently. Moreover, the battery comes with several protection and safety measures, including overcharging, overheating, short circuits, over-voltage, etc.
Travelers will accomplish more comfort across all road conditions due to 26×4.0” rubber tires. It integrates anti-skid, anti-slip, and anti-puncture properties to ensure that riders will confidently enjoy an impeccable journey on tough roads and complex terrains. Also, the IP54-rated Bezior X500 Electric Bike advocates Zoom power-off hydraulic disc braking system and Shimano 27-speed transmission.
- Attractive and solid design
- Dual disc braking system
- 48V 12.8Ah lithium battery
- 500W brushless motor
- Didn't find
Current: $909.99 | Average: $1,166.21 | The lowest: $909.99 | 9 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24