Bezior M26 Electric Bike
- The aluminum alloy frame offers a solid and stylish design along with a 150kg load capacity
- The LCD display is bright and clear to show battery status, bike speed, and mileage in real time
- 500W brushless motor provides up to 30km/h speed, 25-degree grade ability, and good torque for a convenient journey
- 48V 10.4Ah lithium battery promises to produce good endurance on every charge with multiple protections
- 26” rubber tires will generate a pleasant and comfortable riding experience on uneven and critical road conditions
- The dual-disc braking system is efficient and solid in delivering safety and security during emergency
Bezior M26 Electric Bike is an innovative vehicle to deliver a comfortable and convenient journey. It comes with a 500W motor, LCD display, 10Ah battery, 26” tires, and an aluminum alloy frame.
Design and Build
The aluminum alloy frame is used to design and construct the body. The vital prospect is integrating an LCD display into the handle and a headlight in the front to bring secure night traveling. Furthermore, the overall look is simple and stylish with a 103x37x104cm folding size and 25.5kg weight. The max payload capacity of the Bezior bike is 150kg.
Avid riders will have access to regular monitoring of bike and performance data, thanks to a dedicated LED screen panel. It comes to tracking real-time journey data, a digital center meter. It allows users to track crucial information, including current speed, battery status, mileage, etc., to feel more freedom and comfort.
The strength of the bike revolves around the powerful 48V 500W Brushless motor. It has the dexterity to gain good torque, 30km/h max speed, and 25-degree gradient climbing. Enthusiasts will have four riding modes to manage operations as per requirements; Pure Electricity Mode, Manpower Riding Mode, Pushing Mode, and PAS Mode.
Indubitably, the Bezior M26 Electric Bike truly depends on the 48V 10.4Ah lithium battery. It derives the potential to deliver good autonomy and endurance on every single charge. Furthermore, it captures several safety protections to ensure you have a safe and comfortable riding experience. It prevents overcharging, overvoltage, overcurrent, short-circuits, etc., to keep riders always on the safer side.
The bottom of the vehicle carries a duo of 26” rubber pneumatic tires to face uneven and critical roads. Also, tires are complimented with disc-braking systems to confirm riders will have no hassle during emergency braking.
- Attractive and tough design
- Powerful 500W motor
- Long-lasting battery
- Didn't find
Current: $799.99 | Average: $824.28 | The lowest: $779.99 | 7 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24