Bezior M20 Electric Bike
- The aluminum alloy frame constructs an attractive and sturdy design to support a 120kg load capacity
- LED display panel promises to show important bike data to make your traveling more convenient and delightful
- 350W brushless motor is proficient and powerful to obtain stable performance with 35km/h speed and 30° gradient climbing
- 48V 10.4Ah removable battery brings strong endurance with up to 40km mileage per charge
- 20” anti-slip and water-resistant tires pledge to bring stronger gripping and adaptability to all road conditions
- A dual mechanical disc braking mechanism offers a comfortable trip experience in emergencies
- Three riding modes: manpower riding mode, PAS mode, and pure electric mode
Bezior M20 Electric Bike is a brilliant solution to cover local distances for comfortable and environment-friendly commuting. The vehicle installs a 350W brushless motor, a 10.4Ah battery, and 20” tires to obtain high-end performance.
Physically, the Bezior bike highlights an unfoldable design and sturdy physique made of an aluminum alloy frame. The front of the bike features a flashlight, while the backend has a red-color safety light and metal seat for another person. On the handlebar, one can see a smartphone holder and an LED display. There is a pair of 20” rubber tires with disc brakes at the bottom. The bike measures 80x48x68cm weighs 30kg, and can bear a maximum load capacity of up to 120kg.
On the right side of the handle, riders will have access to an LED display panel to ensure a better and informed journey. It will show important bike data, i.e., battery status, mileage, speed, etc., in real time.
There is a 350W brushless motor integrated into the rear wheel rim to support the overall performance and functionality. It promises to deliver up to 35km/h max speed and 30-degree slope climbing ability. Furthermore, it also allows users to switch between three riding modes: Manpower Riding Mode, PAS Mode, and Pure Electric Mode.
In terms of battery, the bike installs a removable 48V 10.4Ah lithium battery. It is a potent mechanism to yield superior power with 40km mileage on every charge. Moreover, the power station also brings several safety protections to ensure hassle-free and joyful riding.
Furthermore, the Bezior M20 Electric Bike installs 20” high-skid tires. These are built of high-grade and water-resistant materials to ensure consolidated gripping. Also, it has a Shimano 7-speed transmission as well as a dual disc braking mechanism. All in all, you’ll enjoy a comfortable journey in all road conditions.
- 350W brushless motor
- 48V 10.4Ah removable battery
- Didn't find
Current: $1069.99 | Average: $1,069.99 | The lowest: $1069.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24