Bezior M2 Electric Bike
- Aluminum alloy frame triggers strong chassis to accommodate 120kg load capacity
- 5” LCD screen is brighter and clear to manifest riding data, including battery status, speed, and mileage in real time
- 250W brushless motor provides 25km/h speed, 35-degree gradient climbing ability, and dual operation modes
- 48V 12.5Ah lithium removable battery brings up to 85km max range with 6 h charging time
- 26×1.95” KENDA air tires offer a convenient and delightful journey on all road types and uneven mountain roads
- Dual-disc braking module along with Shimano 7-speed mechanism enhances safety and excitement
- The LED headlight obtains safer and secure trips in the dark and adds more fun and confidence
Bezior M2 Electric Bike with IP54 waterproof rating is designed to commute around short to medium distances. It is innovative development with numerous top-notch amenities to convert your journey into an unforgettable experience.
Construction and Design
With an aluminum alloy shell, the physical assembly of the Bezior bike is sturdy, lightweight, and durable. You will notice a flashlight above the front tire, and there is a 5” display on the handle. The seat cushion height is adjustable as per requirements. Further, there is a dual-disc braking mechanism fitted inside the 26×1.95” tires. The overall size measures 176x83x63cm and weighs 27.1kg to hold a 120kg payload.
On the handle, riders can access a 5” larger LCD display that intends to serve them on the go. It is an easy-to-read screen to convey crucial information regarding the current speed, battery status, mileage, etc.
A motor is a vital component of any vehicle to derive desired performance and efficiency. There is a 48V 250W rear-hub brushless motor to unleash the right dose of potential. It enables you to enjoy up to 25km/h max speed and 35-degree grade ability. Also, riders can switch between two riding modes: Riding Mode and Power Assist Mode.
In terms of power requirements, a 48V 12.5Ah lithium battery is installed in the hidden box. It is a proficient element to trigger stringent support for the power department of the bike. On every charge, it can yield up to 80km of maximum range to comprehensively fulfill your traveling requirements. The charging time is 5-6h.
To deal with uneven and complex road conditions and pavements, the Bezior M2 Electric Bike includes 26×1.95” KENDA rubber air tires. It is a formidable pair to surpass graveled and bumpy terrains due to its anti-skid and anti-slip properties. Additionally, wheels also reflect a dual-disc braking module and Shimano 7-speed derailleur mechanism.
- Folding and sturdy design
- 12.5Ah energy-saving battery
- Shimano 7-speed mechanism
- 250W brushless motor
- A bit less speed
Current: $899.99 | Average: $889.99 | The lowest: $879.99 | 5 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24