Bezior M1 Electric Bike
- The aluminum alloy frame ensures strong and lightweight construction in the foldable design with a 120kg load capacity
- 5” LED display provides continuous monitoring of battery status, current speed, and mileage in real time
- 250W powerful brushless motor delivers 25km/h max speed, two riding modes, and 35-degree gradient climbing
- 48V 12.5Ah lithium battery is pledged to create 80km mileage along with 6h charging time
- 27.5×2.1” CHAOYANG tires are solid to withstand all road conditions to obtain comfortable traveling
- The dual-disc braking system with Shimano 7-speed transmission brings a safe and convenient riding experience
- LED headlight supports people during night riding with enough brightness for enhanced safety
Bezior M1 Electric Bike is likely to be a worthful solution when it comes to enjoying local commuting. The aluminum alloy construction is sturdy, rugged, and durable to confidently surpass city and mountain roads. It has dual disc brakes, a 250W motor, an LCD display, and a 12.5Ah battery to add more fun and convenience.
Design and Build
The physical construction and external appearance highlight an elegant and stylish approach. The Bezior bike is crafted magnificently by professionals. It utilizes the aviation-grade aluminum alloy frame to bring a lightweight yet sturdy build to deal with all scenarios. The IP54-certified machine highlights a display and a flashlight on the front. Furthermore, there is a dual-disc braking system and a side stand as additional amenities. It measures 173x83x63cm (unfolded) and weighs 25kg.
On the handle, enthusiast people will have the authority to use a smart LCD display for enhanced excitement. It is pledged to convey features you require during the journey. It will support your journey with real-time information, including current speed, battery status, mileage etc.
Furthermore, the rear wheel hub of the bike advocates a 48V 250W geared hub brushless motor to contain efficient performance effortlessly. It is a powerful and proficient consideration to generate up to 25km/h of speed and 35-degree gradient climbing. Riders can manage operations in two modes; Riding Mode and Power Assist Mode.
When it comes to addressing power requirements, you will find a 48V 12.5Ah battery to support the bike’s power-related affairs. On every single charge, the vehicle can run up to 80km to be an ideal choice for local commuting.
The bottom panel of the bike comprises a pair of rubber tires with a 27.5” diameter and an anti-skid and anti-puncture design. Individuals will have an impeccable journey experience through tough roads and obstacles. In addition to that, the electric vehicle configures dual disc braking as well as Shimano 7-speed shifting mechanism to add more convenience.
- Tough body
- 250W powerful brushless motor
- 12.5Ah lithium battery
- 27.5-inch Solid tires
- Less speed
Current: $719.99 | Average: $806.24 | The lowest: $719.99 | 8 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24