Baseus Storm1 TWS Earbuds
- High-grade ABS & PC materials develop attractive in-ear designs and lucrative aesthetics with the lightweight physique
- Bluetooth v5.2 profile offers solid, faster, and stable connectivity within a 10m diameter for efficient performance
- High-rigidity titanium-coated diaphragm unit produces high-quality sound output for improved gaming and music experience
- High-capacity 50mAh (earbuds) and 400mAh (charging case) battery pledges to bring long-lasting (23h) endurance life
- The touch control panel is there to initiate voice assistant and manage songs as per requirements
- Six-mic call noise cancellation technology destroys background noises efficiently to highlight audio quality for better phone calls
- Baseus App allows you to manage various functions of earbuds and customize the control panel as per desires
Baseus Storm1 TWS Earbuds are fabulous developments with an aurora gradient design. It looks crazy with lots of amazing technicalities for exceptional gaming and music listening experience. The lightweight earphones come with Bluetooth 5.2, dual-device connection, 42dB adaptive ANC, and dynamic low latency. Here are more details!
Design and Build
The external look is remarkably phenomenal in the aurora gradient design profiles. Each earbud weighs 4.7g while the overall weight of the product is 44.2g. Together, earphones are pretty splendid with high-grade ABS and PC build material. It is a wonderful development with an in-ear design to make your leisure time more fascinating and satisfactory. The Baseus earbuds also keep a little stem on the lower side to carry the touch control panel.
Analyzing the crucial profile, the latest Baseus earphones promote solid connectivity with the configuration of the Bluetooth v5.2 module. It supports listeners with a proficient wireless chip to ensure rapid data transfer with 0.038s low latency. It can transfer data within a circle of 10m. Additionally, the device allows you to choose from three modes – Normal Mode, Transparent Mode, and Noise Cancellation Mode. The Adaptive ANC noise cancellation technology reduces background noises impeccably for efficient phone calls.
The unit installs a high-rigidity titanium-coated diaphragm with dynamic driver characteristics. It will generate mind-blowing music and sound quality with <0.09% total harmonic distortion. Users are likely to encompass brilliant outputs, including crispy mids and highs and deep bass.
Furthermore, the Baseus Storm1 TWS Earbuds will give you the freedom to manage operations effortlessly. The sensitive touch control panel will permit you to play/pause and previous/next the song in addition to rejecting/answering the phone call and activating Voice Assistant.
Each earbud carries a 50mAh battery inside to produce up to 5h of music time when the ANC is turned off. It will serve you for up to 23 hours including the charging case (400mAh). The battery life will be up to 18 hours with ANC enabled. The unit is also advertised to support Baseus Rapid Charging technology that can charge the device in 10min for 2h talking.
- Bluetooth 5.2 wireless connectivity
- Titanium-coated dynamic drivers for great sound quality
- High-precision touch control system
- Up to 23h battery life
- Didn't find
Specification: Baseus Storm1 TWS Earbuds
Current: $87.36 | Average: $91.02 | The lowest: $83.33 | 7 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-29