Atomstack P9 M50 Laser Engraving Machine
- The panoramic filter glass protective cover plays a very good role in protecting your eyes, filtering 97% of the ultraviolet light
- The all-aluminum alloy anodized structure design makes the machine more durable and improves the accuracy of engraving
- Equipped with A Upgraded high-performance fixed-focus laser, it is more stable than the zoom laser
- There are precise scale lines on the X-axis and Y-axis to facilitate quick length measurement
- Adopts upgraded dual compression spot coupling technology, which can be comparable to the effect of the 150W CO₂ laser engraving machine
- Uses an integrated screw rod instead of a combined coupling
The Atomstack P9 M50 Portable Laser Engraving machine adopts an interesting design. Small devices like the P9 M50 laser engraving machine usually indicate low performance and affordable prices. However, this machine ensures powerful performance. Despite the fact that the engraving area is relatively smaller, the key component laser module is 50W. The unique design makes it possible to install the machine in less than 5 minutes.
Atomstack P9 M50 Laser Engraving Machine Specs
In fact, the Atomstack P9 M50 portable machine is perhaps one of the most powerful laser engravers available on the market nowadays. It is mainly because the device supports the M50 dual laser source module. As the name implies, it consists of two laser sources (5W+5W). It works on the compressed spot technology. So you are capable of cutting 20mm wood panels and 15 mm acrylic without facing any difficulties. Moreover, this laser engraving machine has got some improvements in terms of engraving on metal surfaces.
In a world full of extreme situations, offline work in every sphere becomes common with every new day. The Atomstack P9 M50 is not an exception. You only have to copy files to a TF card. Only after copying the files, you can control the engraving task with the use of a touch screen. It is also worth noting that for offline work, you should install LaserGRBL or Lightburn software on the computer. You should also know that there are cases when you need to change the image format. This is because the Atomstack machine is only able to recognize the processed engraving files. In other words, when you do not use a corresponding file format, most likely, the printer won’t proceed. Finally, it gives an opportunity to work on different materials including metal, ceramic, and aluminum oxide.
- Robust and easy-to-install structure design
- Wide compatibility
- Precise scale lines axis
- Upgraded high-performance fixed-focus laser
- Not found
Specification: Atomstack P9 M50 Laser Engraving Machine
Current: $439.99 | Average: $449.65 | The lowest: $344.39 | 11 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22