Atomstack A5 M50 Laser Engraver
- A panoramic glass filter protects the eyes bu blocking 97% of UV light
- All-aluminum-covered structure design for increased durability and accuracy; quick assembly in 10-20 minutes
- Upgraded fixed-focus laser with more stability, accuracy, and high energy; 50% smaller laser focal spot
- Wide compatibility with mature engraving software and supports the majority of operating system and engraving file formats
- Precise scale lines for quick length measurement and large engraving area
- The combination of stepping motor and screw rod makes laser movement accurate and more durable
- Expandable engraving size and upgraded compression laser offer higher productivity and power
Atomstack A5 M50 Laser Engraver comes with powerful specifications making it a premium and high-end machine with excellent mechanics. The offline controller can be helpful when engraving more than one piece without a computer.
Atomstack A5 M50 Laser Engraver Design
This Engraver’s design offers more durability due to its aluminum alloy structural design. This Engraver has increased accuracy due to structural design. Usually, engravers are very complex to assemble by normal users, but you may build this Engraver’s entire structure very quickly. The total time required for making this Engraver ranges from 10-to 20 minutes.
You won’t be facing the hassle of adjusting focus every time you perform engraving. This Engraver provides a fixed direction so that you don’t need to change focus when planning to start engraving. This Engraver provides an upgraded laser focal spot smaller than ordinary lasers and doesn’t compromise on engraving. The laser focal spot of this Engraver holds the capability for accurate engraving and cutting with higher energy. This fixed-focus Laser has power that is more stable as compared to other zoom lasers. This Engraver has a new laser with a knob which offers more convenience to the users, and they can adjust the height of the Laser quickly.
Protection for Eyes
Our eyes are at risk when engraving due to ultraviolet light. This Laser Engraver offers a broad flame-blocking filter glass that can be very helpful in filtering 97% of the ultraviolet light. The higher protection of ultraviolet rays offered by these engraving machines keeps users worry-free about damage to their eyes while engraving. People around you don’t need to wear Google and can enjoy beautiful views of laser engraving.
Atomstack A5 M50 Laser Engraver Review
This Laser Engraver offers complete safety while ensuring highly efficient engraving at an affordable price. The aluminum alloy structural design will ensure your hard-earned money spent for long durability with better output capacity.
- Laser engraving with 5.5W
- Upgrade 32-bit control chip
- Compressed spot with new upgrades
- Did not find
Specification: Atomstack A5 M50 Laser Engraver
Current: $449 | Average: $449.00 | The lowest: $449 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22