Anycubic Kobra Go 3D Printer
- High-grade aluminum material demonstrates extreme robustness and ergonomic design with larger working area
- 100mm/s printing speed encourages operations quickly on the broader 220x220x250mm build panel
- 2.4” LCD touchscreen panel allows you to manage printing operations effortlessly and grab joyful experience
- AnyCubic LeviQ auto-leveling system prepares even surface to develop accurate prints with precision
- Micro SD card and USB-C ports trigger solid and faster connectivity to bring more freedom and convenience
- 3D printer acknowledges numerous filament formats, including TPU, PETG, ABS and PLA to collect more flexibility
AnyCubic Kobra Go 3D Printer is a magnificent machine with solid development and durable chassis. The 3D printer adopts top-notch specifications in the form of 25-point automatic leveling, 220x220mm printing platform, 2.4-inch LCD display, 100mm/s speed, Bowden extruder for faster printing, multiple filaments, and an aluminum alloy build frame.
Construction and Build
Physically, the printing machine reflects a simple appearance and solid build with a high-grade aluminum alloy material. The front side of the integration hosts a 2.4” LCD panel. With Fused Deposition Modeling technology, you will capture a 220x220x250mm printing platform. In terms of physical dimensions, the AnyCubic printer measures 445x443x490mm and weighs only 7.3kg.
Coming as an additional part, there is a 2.4” LCD touchscreen with high-resolution and multi-touch interaction. Like many other printing devices, it also endeavors to offer real-time printing information and other crucial data for excellent productivity. It is easy to use when it comes to controlling printing operations.
The printing speed is something significant to analyze about 3D printers. In the case of the AnyCubic Kobra Go 3D Printer, enthusiasts will capture 100mm/s along with 0.05-0.3mm layer thickness. Users will also find a 220x220x250mm working area to transform imagination into reality. Along with the FDM modeling technology, the 3D printing machine comes with a 0.4mm nozzle, 1.75mm filament diameter and spring steel magnetic build plate.
The latest printing machine integrates an auto-leveling system similar to the original Kobra. The self-developed AnyCubic LeviQ system ensures excellent platform leveling with 25-point to make printing easy and precise. It dares to manifest easy leveling of the hotbed to let people develop accurate prints with high-end precision.
When we come to connect the printer to external devices, the machine supports users to submit data Micro SD card and USB-C port. Also, it advocates various filaments, including TPU, WOOD, PETG, NYLON, PLA, PLA+, and PC along with a Cura slicer.
- 100mm/s printing speed
- Smart AnyCubic LeviQ auto-leveling system
- Durable metal chassis
- 2.4" LCD touchscreen
- Didn't find
Current: $226.31 | Average: $226.31 | The lowest: $226.31 | 3 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-17