Alldocube iPlay 50
- High-quality construction triggers impressive design and elegant appearance along with slim physical aesthetics
- 10.4” 2K IPS touch display provides 2000x1200p resolution and good pixels density to enhance your user experience
- Android 12 OS offers a superior user experience and effortless navigation with several privacy settings
- Unisoc Tiger T618 octa-core processor ensures stable and faster performance in collaboration with ARM MALI G52 GPU
- 6000mAh non-removable battery creates long-lasting endurance and quick charging capabilities
- 8MP rear and 5MP selfie shooter will produce HQ pictures and videos and great video calls
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi accommodate robust connectivity to share data and network connections
Alldocube iPlay 50 Tablet is the latest development by the brand with Android 12 OS in the software area. It looks crazy with a slim, flat-edged design and top-notch specs. The tablet runs the Unisoc processor to be efficient on all fronts. There is up to 6GB RAM, a 10.4” IPS display, a 6000 mAh battery, dual 4G LTE, an 8MP rear camera, and several other superior features to stimulate top-class performance.
Build & Design
In terms of physical assembly, the 4G tablet highlights solid materials to combine a strong body and mesmerizing design aesthetics. Externally, the Android tablet appears glorious in its slim and lightweight physique to woo buyers at first sight. There is a 10.4” display on the front with a front camera lens in the middle. On the back, you can see a single camera placed in the upper left corner. Physically, the Alldocube tablet measures 246.7×156.58.2mm and weighs 475g.
The display is something reputed to discuss dedicatedly. The latest tablet equips a 10.4-inch IPS touchscreen on the front face. The 2K screen makes the 4G integration looks crazy with flat and thick bezels. Individuals will achieve a remarkable user experience, thanks to 2000x1200p resolution and full viewing angle.
As far as the software corridor is associated, the tablet configures Android 12 OS. It is the latest edition of the program that pledges to bestow users with a user-friendly interface and navigation. In addition to that, the Android system also triggers several privacy and security features. You will enjoy a more personal, safer, and effortless experience.
Alldocube endeavors smartly to load the CPU of the new tablet with the Unisoc Tiger T618 octa-core chipset. It is a 12nm proficient chip to manage processing operations seamlessly across diverse zones. It pledges to create good outputs with four ARM Cortex-A75 (2.0GHz) and four Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) cores. Moreover, the tablet also configures 4GB LPDDR4 RAM for smoother multitasking as well as ARM MALI G52 GPU for excellent graphical performance. The internal storage space is 64GB (expandable up to 2TB).
In the power circuit, the Alldocube iPlay 50 tablet equips a 6000mAh non-removable polymer battery. Additionally, the device captures dual smart PA Box speakers, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, dual (8MP+5MP) cameras, dual 4G LTE, and some other valuable utilities.
- 10.4" 2K IPS display
- Latest Android 12 OS
- 6000mAh long-lasting battery
- Unisoc Tiger T618 octa-core SoC
- Didn't find
Current: $154.11 | Average: $139.47 | The lowest: $129.05 | 7 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-21