- High-grade metal material triggers solid construction and lucrative design in lightweight and slim physique
- 10.5” Full HD display ensures phenomenal visuality and superior user experience with 1920x1280p resolution
- Android 11 AI OS encourages unbeatable software performance with excellent user experience and privacy features
- MediaTek Helio P90 octa-core processor produces high-efficiency processing performance across complex processing operations
- Larger 7500 mAh battery collects long-lasting battery on every single charge to meet daily requirements efficiently
- 8MP single rear camera boasts excellent photography and HQ selfies with 5MP front camera
- 6GB RAM & 128GB ROM allows users to store large volume of data and promotes smoother multitasking
Alldocube iNote tablet is a stylish device to come with dual 4G network connectivity. It is an elegant structure in the metal body along with productive specs. Along with Android 11 OS, the tablet device integrates a 10.5” diagonal display, 6GB/128GB larger storage, 7500mAh battery, MediaTek Helio P90 SoC, Bluetooth 4.2, 8MP rear camera, and 4 speakers.
Design and Construction
Physically, the dual-Sim tablet keeps a solid metal build with a thin and durable appearance. It triggers superior creativity to bring elegance across both panels. The front of the tablet houses a 10.5-inch touchscreen with thick bezels. On the top edge, it features some physical buttons while the backside shows a glossy finish with the camera cutout. The 4G Alldocube tablet measures 246x172x7.97mm.
In terms of the screen panel, the unique development configures a 10.5-inch narrow-bezel Full HD touchscreen. It is an IPS panel to manifest superior visuality with 1920x1280p resolution, 100% sRGB color gamut, and impressive pixels density. You can notice a front snapper located in the middle of the upper bezel.
As far as the software department is related, the 4G tablet installs the Android 11 AI OS to manage software considerations. It endeavors to achieve new features and regular updates for unparalleled performance. Further, the OS ensures new notifications, chat bubbles, screen recording, media control, new privacy settings and many other valuable protocols.
Under the hood, the portable tablet installs the MediaTek Helio P90 octa-core processor to encourage processing operations. It comes with CorePilot 4.0 technology and an eight-core chip, which includes two ARM Cortex-A75 (2.2GHz) and six ARM Cortex A-55 (2.0GHz) cores. Also, it captures IMG PowerVR GM9946 efficient GPU chip. Multitasking is enhanced with 6GB RAM along with 128GB of internal storage for improved productivity.
Moreover, the power department of the Alldocube iNote tablet comprises a whopping 7500mAh battery to manage power needs. It pledges to bring longer battery life on every single charge. Also, the tablet boasts an 8MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera, Bluetooth 4.2, WIFI Direct, WIFI Hotspot, GPS, Galileo, USB Type-C, dual-band WIFI, and many other specifications.
- 10.5" Full HD touchscreen
- Larger 7500mAh polymer battery
- Multiple connectivity options
- Dual-SIM 4G network support
- Didn't find