ADO D30C Electric Bike
- The aluminum alloy shell looks tough and competent alongside being attractive with a 120kg load capacity
- HD LCD display allows riders to track crucial data, i.e., battery status, mileage, current speed, etc., in real-time
- 250W brushless motor helps riders conquer the 25km/h max speed and 42nm torque
- 36V 10.4Ah lithium battery facilitates hassle-free riding with 90km mileage and multiple safety protections
- 27.5” rubber mountain tires are solid and wear-resistant to surpass harsh and stubborn road conditions confidently
- Dual hydraulic disc brakes offer good safety and protection in emergency braking to capture hassle-free riding
- Ado G-Drive 2.0 simulates the principle of torque sensing; intelligently adjusts the strength of assist
The ADO D30C Electric Bike is packed with incredible intelligent features that attract many riders. With a maximum speed of 25 km per hour and assisted pedal power, the bike offers a worthwhile ride. The power engine is excellent for climbing hills and rugged terrains. This hybrid model can also handle pavement, gravel, and loose stone.
ADO G-Driver 2.0 Command and Control
The G-Driver regulates the vehicle by simulating the notion of torque sensing. You can also adjust the power-assist strength for uphill and downhill travel, which minimises human interaction.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Super-resilient hydraulic disc brakes are mounted on both the front and rear wheels of the ADO D30C. This permits you to get a better grip and control of the vehicle. With this feature, you can easily stop the e-bike in all weather conditions.
Dynamic shock absorbers improve the bike’s ride quality, offering an incredible riding experience. This bike can effortlessly adjust to diverse surfaces without too many jerks and bumps. This makes it suitable for beginners as well as advanced riders. One simple button press is all it takes to adapt to difficult road conditions.
An excellent 10.4Ah Lithium-ion removable battery powers the ADO D30C. This class-leading battery can provide a ride of about 90 kilometres (56 miles). It features safety mechanisms to prevent discharge, overheating, and circuit overload. You can also remove or replace the battery at your convenience.
The D30C has a 250W brushless DC motor that delivers 42Nm of torque. Smooth brushless motors offer an efficient and energy-saving commutating technique to prolong battery life. Simple upkeep is all that’s needed for this motor.
Aluminium alloy makes the ADO D30C Electric Bike extremely lightweight. It weighs about 22 kg, according to the SGS laboratory’s 400,000-cycle ageing test. The most comfortable riding position is with the seat below the handlebars. The key unlocks the battery in the frame’s down tube. Shimano’s 9-speed internal hub transmission powers an electric motor mounted on the back wheel hub, distributing the majority of the load to the back of the bike.
- Tough metal body
- Powerful 250W brushless motor
- Strong 27.5" tires
- Didn't find
Current: $1699.99 | Average: $1,626.66 | The lowest: $1399.99 | 3 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24