ADO A16+ Electric Bike
- The folding design looks impressive and convenient with an aluminum alloy frame and 120kg loading capacity
- LED display provides critical information such as battery status, mileage, speed, and gear in real-time
- 36V 7.5Ah battery is there to deliver enchanting endurance (70KM) along with several protections
- 250W brushless DC motor promises up to 25km/h speed, 30° gradient climbing, and three riding modes
- 16” rubber pneumatic tires offer sturdiness to snatch convenient journey on all types of terrains
- The dual-disc braking system ensures a safe journey in an emergency, along with a Shimano 7-speed transmission
Ado A16+ Electric Bike is a wonderful solution for short to medium-distance commuting. It has a 250W brushless DC motor, 16” rubber tires, an aluminum alloy frame, and a 36V 7.5Ah removable battery.
The external appearance and build of the Ado bike adopt an aluminum alloy-based sturdy, foldable, and efficient construction. The pair of 16” rubber pneumatic tires can bear up to 120kg payload. Further, you can notice a display panel on the handle monitor real-time information and a smartphone holder. Physically, it measures 810x390x580mm (folding) and weighs 21kg.
An informed and convenient ride is away with an LED panel integrated into the handlebar. It is promised to show real-time data of bike operations, including the speed, mileage, battery status, and other information for a better experience. Moreover, the IPX5 waterproof rating adds more protection in cloudy and rainy environments.
As far as the motor is associated, the vehicle is studded with a 250W brushless Gear DC motor with a special G-drive control system. It can contain a max 40nm torque, 30-degree gradient climbing, and 25km/h speed. 3 riding modes are there to nurture the overall experience: Riding Mode, Pedal Assist Mode, and Throttle mode.
The power circle of the bike involves a 36V 7.5Ah capacity lithium battery to support power-related affairs with the bike. It can serve enthusiasts with up to 70km of mileage on a single charge. For safety, it offers several protection profiles, such as over-charging, overheating, short circuits, etc.
Furthermore, Ado A16+ electric bike has a pair of inflatable 16-inch rubber pneumatic tires. They are robust, solid, and stringent with multi-layer build quality for a comfortable riding experience on all terrains. Additionally, the integration of the dual disc braking system and Shimano 7-speed transmission mechanism make riding more convenient and joyful.
- 120 Kg load capacity
- Dual disc braking system
- 16” Rubber pneumatic tires
- 250W brushless DC motor
- Didn't find
Current: $999.99 | Average: $1,076.66 | The lowest: $999.99 | 3 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24
Current: $859.99 | Average: $855.32 | The lowest: $845.99 | 3 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24