Xiaomi Youpin TheONE TOK1 61 Keys Smart Keyboard
● APP smart playing education: play the keyboard follow the APP, learn the music from zero, let you play famous music within a weekend
● Game play design: from simple to complex game, easier and more interesting, let the boring learning become a fun game
● 61-keys strength sensing: weak tap for a lower sound, strong tap for a louder sound
● Grand Piano role, multi-tone optional, a keyboard can form a band: taken from the ten-story grand piano sound, whether it is practice or performance, it is like being in the center of the stage. 128 GM sounds and 4 drum sets can be switched ( link APP can be expanded to 417 sounds)
● Simplest design: only 4 keys to adjust the sound, volume, etc. 5kg weight, easy to carry
● Get the MFI certification from MFI, it’s compatible with multi-platform, support both Android and iOS devices
● Support earphone, avoid bothering your neighbor while making practice
● Update the songs and music in real-time in a cloud music library: play the newest song without a teacher
● AI check: intelligent evaluation function accurately record the rhythm, pitch, speed, etc., and generate evaluation reports to help you find problems and improve the efficiency of practicing the piano
● 1 x Keyboard Piano
● 1 x Chinese / English Manual
● 3 x Data Cable
● 1 x CN Plug Charger
Q: Where is the power cord?
It’s in the packing foam of one end, to ensure a smooth delivery.
Q: Why does the keyboard make no sound when playing?
It’s very likely due to the volume setting. Please check the master volume control button on the keyboard main panel to ensure it’s not set to minimum volume. Please also ensure the tablet/smartphone connected to this keyboard is unmuted. Also, if you are using a headphone, please check if the headphone jack is inserted in.
Q: Is it normal to hear some noise when the piano is turned on or off?
Yes, this is normal. It’s an electronic device and electrical current can cause some small noise when turning on/off the keyboard.
Q: Can I plug the keyboard into a computer?
You can connect the keyboard to the computer by using a USB cable, and then it becomes a MIDI keyboard!
Get the cable here: https://www.smartpiano.com/collections/accessories/products/apple-ios-cables
Q: Are there certain headphones that work with this?
No, it doesn’t need certain headphones. It supports all standard 3.5mm jack headphones or external microphones so that you can play even at night!
Q: How do I register for The ONE Smart Piano app?
1. Download the app from the App Store/Google Play.
2. Once downloaded, open the app.
3. Enter an email address and create a password!
Specification: Xiaomi Youpin TheONE TOK1 61 Keys Smart Keyboard